- Dennis is in Costa Rica for two weeks. When he gets back, he'll be home for one day, then he'll head off to California for a week. We miss him!
- My parents are here for two weeks. This is not a coincidence. I have the best parents in the world.
- It's Girl Scout cookie time. Emma didn't sell nearly as many as last year, but that's okay. It just sort of worked out that way. We'll be delivering them later this week.
- Kate finally got that tooth pulled last week, the one that she banged back in October. She actually liked having it pulled. The dentist gave her a dollar and a special Tooth Fairy box to put it in. Did you know the Tooth Fairy pays double for extracted teeth?
- Recent acceptances include Poet Lore (2 poems!) and Fifth Wednesday Journal. I have a good handful of print publications coming up. I'll try to keep you posted when they're available.
- Speaking of print publications, I finally realized last week that I had never received my copy of Main Street Rag. It was mailed in September. We have the worst mail carrier in the world. The publishers were kind enough to send me a new one:
Inside are my poems "Shovelbum's Lament" and "The Stratigraphy of Love."
- I'm on Round 15 of 30 poems in 30 days. It's a sickness, I tell you, a sickness.