That's the sound of me, decompressing. I spent the entire afternoon at the spa today, getting blonde highlights and a cut, followed by a full hour of massage. Ahhhhh.
Other reasons I'm feeling more relaxed right now than I have in ages:
– I finished my 5th round of 30 poems in 30 days
– We've filled 8 bags of clothes/toys/miscellaneous items to give to Goodwill
– I cleared my files and shredded 4 grocery bags' worth of papers we no longer need
– I can actually see the surface of my writing desk
– It's a four-day weekend!!
– Kate is FINALLY potty-trained
– In precisely two weeks, we will be on vacation
Tomorrow, I will sleep in, take a walk with my girls, and enjoy whatever the day brings. I hope it brings something good for all of you!