Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Land of Enchantment in Gator Springs Gazette

My story Land of Enchantment is live in Gator Springs Gazette.

This issue is terrific, with stories by G.W. Cox, Phil Jones, Pieter Mayer, Joseph Young, A. Ray Norsworthy, and Jonathon Redhorse. There are also poems by Jim Boring and Richard Fein, and a book review by Edmund R. Schubert, as well as the winners of the Gator Springs Gazette Fiction Contest: Rusy Barnes, Richard Madelin, and Kathy Fish.
Start reading and you won't be able to stop!

3 comments:

Bev Jackson said...

Congrats, I'm off to read! Carrie's doing a great job.

Bev Jackson said...

It's terrific! Poetic!
BTW, I used to live in Blue Lake
(N. California) near Arcata. You must be further north, huh?

Sharon Hurlbut said...

Thanks, Bev! I live just west of Portland, Oregon. It's been raining, raining, raining here with only occasional 'sun breaks' but I love it. It's so refreshing after having lived in Arizona for 12 years.