Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Meme, Myself, and I

Well, what do you know? We're back home from vacation and I find I've been tagged by both Arlene and Ms. Theologian to reveal at least 7 things about myself.

But since I've previously listed 10 interesting things about me, as well as 6 unknown things about me, there's not much left to reveal. I'm really not that complex.

So instead, I'm turning this meme into the 8 line cento meme, made up of lines from some of my own poems:

In My Mouth, A Taste of Berry, Bitter and Sweet

Because a shotgun feels warm in her hands,
all it takes is a flick

beneath a watery surface
where light makes a circus of the iris.

I would pocket these spaces if I could
and wring their nervous paws.

The melody squirms -- honey and cinnamon
on the lips, a lingering taste of peach and raspberry.


Want to play? Consider yourself tagged for this new meme.

No comments: