Saturday, February 21, 2009

Doggy Danger

Emma got bit by a dog on Thursday night while we were delivering Girl Scout cookies. I never knew it was so dangerous taking cookies door to door.

She's okay. It's not a serious bite, but bad enough. Five punctures to her leg and lots of bruising.

It seems everyone has a dog bite story. My own involves a mother dog with puppies, a 10 year old (me) doing something really stupid, and my nose. Luckily it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and I learned several very important lessons about dogs and friendship.

No comments: