Minor things can be so irritating:
- furniture that requires assembly but comes with no instructions
- people who can't go five minutes without talking on their cell phone
- being given a hotel room that smells like a thousand cigarettes when you specifically reserved a non-smoking one
- cheese sticks with no dipping sauce
- junk mail (especially those stupid credit card checks)
- grammatical mistakes on signs and advertisements, such as they're instead of their or apostrophe s for plural (House of Clog's)
- burned toast when it's the last slice of bread
-poetry that uses & instead of writing out the word 'and'
- that sliver of popcorn kernel stuck in your teeth from five days ago
That's my list. What bugs you?